Saturday, November 5, 2011

Welcome to Girls Daily Fashion!

Hi! I am a student in 4th grade and I am nine years old.  I just started this new blog today called "Girls Daily Fashion." I like fashion because I think it kind of expresses how I feel and I wanted to show people my own designs and fashion tips. I'm also going to put up photos of fashions and patterns that I like and maybe some of my own clothes that I wear. I also like all kinds of design, so I might also put up photos or sketches I do of room or food design. Fashion is interesting! I like bright and medium colors and don't use many dark colors and my favorite color is purple. I like matching colors and patterns, especially to the seasons. I'm going to try to do this every day!




6 comments:

  1. I am loving the shoe choices Miss 9!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think you are the first one to see my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a longtime reader of Chicken Dot Com, it is by far my favoritest blog of all time, and I'd just like to say that I think it's fantastic that you're branching out into the world of fashion. You clearly have a talent for design and I look forward to seeing all the wonderful things you come up with!

    BTW, I like capes. Just throwing that out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you Carl Jung! I thought you were the real Carl Jung!!!! HA HA HA HA! I will make you an outfit with someone with a cape. HA! PS. I am laughing and I hope that doesn't offend you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are a really talented artist. I think it is really cool that a 9 year old is doing so many creative things. You ROCK!!! D

    ReplyDelete