Sunday, November 6, 2011

So You Think You Can Hats?

Hats help you. They're stylish, they keep you warm, they get sun out of your eyes, and they give your outfit more detail. Here are some of my favorite hats. My fantastic photographer was my mom.

This hat is more for winter. It's pink and fluffy on the inside, like an inside-out bunny. If you can't see, there's these snaps on the top where you see the little fold is and on the bottom in the corner. You can snap those together and you can be nice and warm and cozy.



















I like this hat because as you can see my hair feather goes with it and I like the design with the little Hello Kitties on it.



I like this hat because it's summer-y and how it goes with my hair color. The shape of it is like a mini sun hat. I like the polka dotted fabric.


















This is my friend's creation of a hat. She knitted it just for me! I like the weaves and the bow together, and the cream and brown colors together.


She also knitted this one and the scarf! I like the little curls on the side and the color, which is my favorite color.


I think everyone should think about hats as a great invention/design!

6 comments:

  1. Love these hats! Especially the knitted one with the scarf. That whole outfit is very cool. It reminds me of a 1970's living room, but a super awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That came all the way from Maine! PS. I like Carl Jung, the dead guy and you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss 9, you are a total sweetheart and you look super stylish in those hats and the wrap. Thank you so much for posting about them! I had no idea that purple was your favorite color! I guess we have something in common, because purple is one of my favorites as well. I hope you get lots and lots of use out of everything. If you are ever in the need for more, just let me know and I will whip up something for ya! Right now I am thinking about knitting myself some fingerless mitts/gloves to wear around the house this winter.

    Give your Mom a hug from me!! :-) I've subscribed to your blog and I look forward to more entries from you!!

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you thank you thank you!!! And yes, I would love another hat! I think you have a good sense of hat-ness! Ha! I'm gonna wear the purple hat as long as I can, even when I'm 100! Or will I be too old for it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hats are awesome, and so is this blog! I'm enjoying all the animal hats, because they make everyone look silly. We have a tiger hat that Bill wore to work as his Halloween costume, but we've all had our turn with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Dena! I miss you, Bill, and Stella. Hope to see you next year! I wish I could have that tiger hat; then I could have my turn! PS. I love fashion, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete