Monday, November 7, 2011

COLORS, COLORS, AND MORE COLORS

Today I would like to share some more of my fashion designs and colors!

This one is called "Fashion Girl." It has very bright colors which to go together well. I was asked to design something with a cape, so I made a superhero-type design.


Her name is "All Over The Art." There are various designs inspired by all different types of artwork. The gray parts on the legs are legwarmers. It uses kind of medium/dark-ish colors.


This one is called "Showcast," but I misspelled it! I named it that because this outfit looks like it could be in a movie or something. The leather jacket is balanced out by the poofy skirt. There are light, medium, and dark colors.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, now we're talkin. Cape! That looks badass!

    Also, the orange in "All Over The Art" really pops out beneath those more muted colors. Very nice.

    Also, I like poofy skirt, partly because of the name. Poofy. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You suggested the cape so you should be liking yourself! My mom said that badass was not swearing.

    ReplyDelete